Terms & Conditions
You agree that your use of MVT’s website or any part of it is subject to the following terms. You are deemed to have agreed to and accepted the following terms if you continue to browse and use MVT’s website or any part of it.
Content & Use
1. The content of MVT’s Website is only for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any such third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on MVT’s Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on MVT’s Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through MVT’s Website meet your specific requirements.
4. This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
5. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this Website to third parties is prohibited.
1. You may find that MVT’s Website is linked to or from other website(s) through hypertext or any other computer links. We have no control over and shall not be responsible for the content of such linked website(s). These links are provided for your convenience.
2. Any and all descriptions and representations made in relation to third parties’ goods and services on MVT’s Website have been provided based on information and materials supplied by the respective third parties or on an “as-is” basis. We may have not tested nor used such goods or services and all purchases or dealings carried out with such third parties are at your own risk and we have no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a consequence thereof.
3. Any purchase of goods and services made through third parties’ websites shall be subject to those third parties’ terms and condition.
4. You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without MVT’s prior written consent
1. You may find that there are facilities and areas on MVT’s Website which allow you and/or third parties to communicate, post, transfer or store information, data and material. We are not responsible for such information, data or material communicated, posted, transferred or stored on MVT’s Website. In particular, we do not warrant the quality or accuracy of such information, data or material and are not liable if it contains any Offending Material (defined below). Your use of such information, data and material is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice.
2. “Offending Material” means any material, data, images or information which is:
2.1 in breach of any law, regulation, code of practice or acceptable use policy; or
2.2 false, inaccurate, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing or otherwise offensive;
2.3 in breach of confidence, copyright or other intellectual property rights, privacy or any other right of any third party.
3. You agree not to use and not to let any other person use such facilities and areas to communicate, post, transfer or store any Offending Material. It shall be irrelevant whether you are aware of such Offending Material.
1. We do not guarantee that use of this Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
2. Except as set out in clause 3 below, we will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contractor, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or the materials contained in this Website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
3. These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
Jurisdiction & Acceptance of These Terms and Conditions
1. This Website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this Website shall be governed by English law. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the Website.
2. Your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.