Mutual Vision (MV) specialise in delivering core banking and consumer focussed digital banking solutions to Building Societies, specialist banks and other specialist lenders.
We are excited to implement our new strategy to transform and grow our business, along with disrupting the market it serves, by creating a Digital Platform/Ecosystem. This enables us to deliver a range of in-house and third-party products and technologies to our customers, that all follow our quality first values.
At Mutual Vision, we are proudly owned by our customers who are keen to invest and drive the business forward. Due to our ownership structure, 100% of our resources are re-invested in growing the business and its products and services for the benefit of its customer community
MV passionately cares about the sector it serves and adopts the same mutual ethos of collaboration and ethical, values driven business conduct of the customers it serves. MV regularly develops and crowd-funds products and solutions in collaboration with its customers and is keen to further develop innovative ways of working with its customers for mutual benefit.
Please visit our website @ www.mutualvision.co.uk for further information about our business.
Who are we looking for?
- This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to shape the Digital Documentation Creator role at Mutual Vision by taking ownership of the end-to-end process.
- The Digital Documentation Creator will be responsible for creating and maintaining high-quality technical documentation and materials using tools such as Articulate 360 for our banking Products.
- You will work closely with our product management, quality assurance and development teams to ensure that our documentation accurately reflects the functionality and features of our products.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Create and maintain technical documentation such as user manuals, interactive installation guides, and API documentation for our software products.
- Collaborate with product managers, quality assurance and development teams to understand and document product functionality and features.
- Ensure that digital materials created are accurate, clear, and concise, and meets the needs of our customers and end-users.
- Work with quality assurance and development teams to ensure that all materials are up-to-date and reflects the latest product features and functionality.
- Follow instructional design and accessibility principles and contribute to the development and improvement of these standards and processes.
- Participate in product design and review meetings to provide input on digital material requirements and best practices.
- Manage material creation projects, timelines and ensure that deliverables are completed on time and to a high quality.
- Continuously evaluate and improve created contents quality and usability based on customer feedback and usage analytics.
What do you need to succeed?
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and complexities.
- Proven experience working with e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate 360 to create user guides, walkthroughs and interactive modules to facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Skill in evaluating documentation and products to then create interactive and easy to follow materials.
- Skill in understanding and focusing on client needs and establishing credibility and building relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to present to all levels of the organisation.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of or experience in the financial services industry or FinTech’s.
- Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays), rising to 30 with continuous service
- Birthday as additional annual leave
- Pension contributions of 5%
- Group Life and Income protection schemes – Critical Illness & Death in Service (subject to 6 months continuous service)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Company Sick Pay (subject to qualifying period)
- Onsite parking (first come first served)
- Commitment to flexible/hybrid working practices
- Few minutes’ walk from Wilmslow town centre and train station
Experience of working in an ethical, values driven business that is committed to supporting the Mutual sector