Mutual Vision Technologies Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice sets out the basis on which we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website, our digital applications, and/or signing up for newsletters and other marketing activities either in person or online.
Any changes we make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page so please check this page regularly.
Who are we?
Mutual Vision Technologies Limited is the Data Controller and is responsible for determining how the personal data you choose to share with us through our website, marketing activities by email, phone or face to face is processed.
Our registered office is at Unit 7, Millbank House, Wilmslow, SK9 1BJ
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, the use of your personal information, your interactions with our website or our digital communication tools, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Data Protection.
How do we collect information from you?
The personal information we collect might include your Name, Job Title, Organisation Name, Address and Email Address.
We will automatically collect some information about you when you visit our website. This will include your IP address, device type, website pages you access and when you accessed them. This information helps us provide the best experience possible to you by gaining a better understanding of how you use our website.
Some of this information is collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies. You can manage your consent to the cookies used on this Website using the link at the bottom of the page the first time you visit the Website. You change your consent at any time thereafter using the “Manage Consent” link on the bottom right of the Website.
We collect the majority of information from you directly. From time to time we may collect personal data about you from other publicly available sources. This information may be used to supplement the personal data we already hold on you to improve our services, personalise and better inform and validate the information we already hold.
How do we use your personal information?
- To fulfil our contractual arrangement
- Where you have provided consent for us to use your information in a specific way
- Where we have a legitimate interest to process your personal information and your fundamental rights do not override those interests
- In accordance with a legal or regulatory obligation
- To process a job application
What are the purposes for which we will use your personal data?
We have described the relevant processing conditions and legitimate interest where applicable, when using your personal data.
Who do we share your information with and why?
There may be times when we need to share your data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
- Third party providers and partners who assist and enable us to use the personal data to support delivery of services or functionality of services or to market services and products to you
- Regulators, law enforcement, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights
- Other people where we have your consent
- Sub processors who are vetted for GDPR compliance
How do we keep in touch with you?
We want to keep you up to date with information about new products and improvements to our websites and services. When you initially contact us over the website we will ask you if you are happy to receive this type of marketing information or not.
If you have previously provided consent to receive marketing information and no longer wish to, you can request that we stop by writing to email@example.com with the subject line Data Protection.
You may continue to receive mailings for a short period while your request is dealt with.
Mutual Vision Technologies Limited will not share your information with companies outside of those listed in “When do we share your information and why?” section.
How long do we keep your information?
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it will vary and is dependent on:
- The reason that we are using your personal data. We will need to keep the information for as long as is necessary to complete the relevant purpose
- Law or regulations may dictate a minimum time period that we have to keep you personal data
At Mutual Vision we use Google Analytics to track the online traffic coming to and from our website. For more information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please click here to find out more information.
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We’re committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens.
By continuing to use the Mutual Vision Website you acknowledge that the internet is not a completely secure tool for communication and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information that is passed via this medium. We are therefore not responsible for any damages which may arise as a result of the loss of information.
What are your rights
You have legal rights when it comes to the protection of your personal data. Your Data Subject Rights entitle you to request the following from Mutual Vision Technologies Limited.
- To access to your personal information
- To gather information about how we process your personal data
- To have your personal information corrected or updated. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Data Protection
- To have your personal information erased. Please contact email@example.com with the subject line Data Protection
- To restrict the processing of your personal information
- To electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information
- To object to processing of your personal information
There is more information on these on the Information Commissioners website https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in Europe, in particular in a country you work or live or where your legal rights have been infringed. The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the data protection regulator in the UK, are available on the ICO website https://ico.org.uk where your personal information has or is being used in a way that you believe does not comply with data, however, we encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.